Tuesday, August 29, 2017

One Week

One week!

Back in my sorority days (Alpha Chi shout out!) we'd say "get excited" but I think I'm past that stage.  After much anticipation, reading, researching, writing, worrying, reading some more, falling down rabbit holes of things that I find interesting that probably should be shelved for "another blog, another day," some more worrying, a ton more research, a dash more worry and a metric ton of nervous excitement, we're t-minus one week until launch.

If you haven't taken the opportunity to follow along or perhaps share this blog with your 100 closest friends I highly suggest you do that here soon.

I'll have my first official post up next Tuesday (also the day my children (finally) go back to school!) and I promise it'll be worth checking out for at least a laugh or two.

I'll see you (and all those friends of yours, right??) back here Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment